Women may not scream from the rooftops but the truth is that they are fascinated by the size of a big penis. Usually extrovert women, bold female celebrities who have the balls to voice what they feel in their hearts have stated the obvious truth. Let us look at what female celebrities have to say about their partners who were/are well-endowed:
1. Heidi Klum, popular sex symbol and actress talks of her husband Seal's penis and how she had a crush on his organ from the very first time, she met him “I met him in a hotel lobby in New York City and he came in just from the gym and I was sitting there and I was, like, wow.“Why “wow”? For you see, Seal was wearing spandex shorts. “And I pretty much saw everything,” says Heidi. “The whole package.”
2. Jessica Simpson, actress says that she found sex with her ex husband Nick Lachey 'okay' and she had faked orgasms because she didn't feel a thing. "to tell you the truth, I didn’t really feel much, I faked the whole thing, I really felt sorry for him, I still loved him though"
3. Big talking Eminem is not big where it matters according to ex girlfriend Kim Mathers. She states, “He’s not very well-endowed. If you’re going to have sex with Marshall, make sure you have a little blue pill, because otherwise it does not work.
4.Victoria Beckham who states that she has sex with her husband five times a day, is head over heels in love with her star husband David Beckham's penis. “I’m proud to see his penis 25 foot tall. It’s great. It’s huge. It’s enormous. Massive. If I looked like that I’d walk down the street in my panties too." Yes she is exaggerating, but you get the idea.
5. Jennifer Anniston who was in relationship with singer John Mayer, was very good when it lasted. And it is one thing that is doing the rounds that had Jennifer totally hooked on John. The singer's ex girlfriends had stated that he would last long and he was a 'great guy' down there. One ex had quoted, "His body is actually a wonderland'. Wonder is obviously something that can elicit a wow !
6. In Bollywood, Indian cinema industry, Kashmira Shah states point-blank, "Lot of people say size doesn’t matter but I think it does."
7. Judy Dame Dench, the distinguished lady came up with an outrageous quote on Daniel's Craig's penis. Speaking about his 'licensed to thrill' object of desire, Dame Dench said something about the 'member' in the new 007 department, "It’s an absolute monster! Maybe I shouldn’t have said that. How uncouth of me!"
Note one thing in particular, all of these ladies are extroverts and are not afraid to speak their hearts. However, there are many ladies who secretly nurse their interest of a bigger manhood. They are afraid to air their views should they be bandied as foot-loose and dandy. But the truth is size of the penis does fascinate the opposite sex and the thickness in particular stimulates. Here are reasons why women shy away from speaking their interest for a bigger manhood.
1. Women who are already with their average or below average males are happy with their relationship and as for the size, there is nothing that can be done, they think. Appreciate what you've got and stop complaining, they say as they read about a huge pecker in an erotic book or watch a thick impaling muscular organ in a movie.
2. Secondly, if most of them do say that size does matter, they are apprehensive that their guys or even their close friends, women, may think that even talking about such things shows their sluttish behavior and it is not good to express such things
3. There are other things that are bigger and need more attention, like the big bills
As a man, you can give your woman what she secretly desires, a bigger, thicker penis. A 2002 study published in the professional journal European Urology stated that 90% of women surveyed found a WIDE penis more sexually pleasing than a long one (Francken et. al. 42).
In another study at the University of Texas (Pan-American), 45 out of 50 women found wider penises more sexually satisfying than longer ones (Eisenman 1). Even you can be as big as Rocco Siffredi or a Seal and fascinate the woman in your life with your king-sized wonder, if you are serious about doing it naturally and safely.