Do wish to have strong, powerful orgasms? Do wish to have massive orgasms that make you shiver in erotic thrills? Remember, sex is a mind’ things and the most important organ in sex is the mind, so if you stimulate the brain, you will definitely experience a highly rewarding orgasm. Well here are some tips to experience better, massive orgasms
1. Develop your pelvic floor muscles: Exercising your pubbococcygeus (PC) muscle will make you orgasm powerfully. Do keygel's exercise, whereas you are able to stop your pee midstream. his put you more in tune with your sexual response
2. Recognize your pleasure: Find out what turns you on physically and even emotionally in sex. Communicate this thing with your partner, if your partner is open-minded; share it with him or her.
3. Give or receive according the way you like: Some people are givers in sex while others are receivers. For instance, some people like to give oral sex while others like to receive. Do whatever turns you on and then again, if you have an understanding partner there is nothing like it.
4. Upgrade your knowledge about erotica: Read good erotic material (not monotonous trash), understand your anatomy as well as your partner’s body better. Read more about erotic techniques
5. Explore your fetish: Everyone has some fetish or the other, and as long as it is harmless, there is nothing wrong in it. Share it with your partner and if he or she loves you, they will be party to your fetish and even share it you. In fact, since fetishes are personal and can create that ‘kick’ in the sexual act, it can lead to stronger orgasms
6. Tease more and be a champion at foreplay: Stimulate each other through erotic teasing techniques, take time to talk to each other, take time to getting to the genitals and other hot spots. Laugh, purr, stroke , lick and moan.
7. Role play: Do not do the usual things everytime. Give flight to your fantasies. Create roleplays in sex, the mental imagery and thephysical act can be very stimulating, leading to a sweaty, sexy game of love and lust.